An interview is an opportunity for you to identify yourself as the best candidate for a job.
- Be prepared before the interview day
Make sure you do your research about the company
- Understand the requirements of the position you are applying for and how you relate to it.
- Make a list of possible questions that you could be asked and that you could ask on the day of the interview.
- Ensure you arrive on time.
Do not arrive late, as this will give the worst impression
- Be polite and pleasant
Make sure you smile and give a strong handshake. This way you are stating that you are confident and willing
- Dress professionally and neatly
Do not wear casual or dirty clothing, have a clean and well-groomed appearance
- Use your voice tone and body language effectively
Make sure you sit properly, have eye contact with the interviewer and don’t make a lot of hand or body movements.
- Avoid long pauses
Long pauses between sentences show that you are not sure about yourself.
- At the end of the interview ask a couple of questions about the company to show interest.
- Be calm and positive
Consider the interview as an opportunity to present yourself and do not stress!
Share This on Your Social Media